Simple Pasta and Vinaigrette Salad Recipe
For every salad, the dressing is what ties the flavors together. Know that the longer you let the dressing savor in the dish, the more flavorful it becomes. You won’t need to add any more flavorings because this dish has got everything your tummy and tongue will crave for.
How To Make Simple Pasta and Vinaigrette Salad
Here's a pasta salad that's colorful using tri-color fusilli pasta and two kinds of cheeses. To add a meaty bite, we've included some Virginia ham and simple veggies before dressing it in a delicious balsamic vinaigrette.
- Cook one pound of pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and allow to cool til it is warm to touch.
- While the pasta is cooking, mix all three dressings together into a large bowl.
- Rinse olives and peas and add to dressing, mix.
- Cut up turkey, ham, and cheeses into little pieces, about 1/4 inch sizes.
- Add the cut up meats and cheeses to dressing mix and mix.
- Allow the mixture to sit for about 10 minutes or until pasta is done.
- Combine all ingredients together, stir well and chill before serving.
- Calcium: 213mg
- Calories: 706kcal
- Carbohydrates: 93g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Fat: 26g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 385mg
- Protein: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 1010mg
- Sugar: 6g
- Vitamin A: 604IU
- Vitamin C: 15mg