My sister in law came up with this recipe. These ingredients much before but they seem to come together perfectly in this pasta salad!
How To Make Pickle Olive and Imitation Crabmeat Pasta Salad
- 4 (6-inch) logs imitation crabmeat
- 1 1/2 cup penne pasta
- 1 can black olives sliced in rings
- 3 dill pickles (or pickles of your choice)
- garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Cook pasta for 10 minutes in boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Slice olives, pickles and imitation crabmeat.
- Pour pasta, pickles, olives and imitation crabmeat into a mixing bowl.
- Drop mayonnaise into the bowl. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.