This goes will with meat loaf or ribs. Great for a barbecue.
How To Make Cheese Rice
An improvement for your regular minute rice with the flavor of sharp cheddar and enriched with milk and eggs, plus a delicious kick from a bit of paprika.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F and grease a 10-inch baking casserole of your choice.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, salt, and paprika.
- Layer the rice at the bottom of your baking casserole, then cover with cheese.
- Pour over the egg mixture on top and dot with butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes until set and lightly brown.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 189mg
- Calories: 245kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 146mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 424mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 482IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!