Want Pizza Hut’s dough recipe? Give this one a try and see how it compares! Once you got it ready and cookin’, feel free to try out all the toppings your heart desires. No need to call the pizza guy when you’re craving for some because you can store the dough until next time.
How To Make Copycat Pizza Hut Dough
- Start by making the dough.
- In a large bowl, add yeast, salt, sugar, and dry milk.
- Now add in water and start mixing.
- Let it sit for a few minutes, then add in oil and continue mixing.
- Add in flour and continue mixing until dough forms and the flour disappears.
- Put the dough on a flat surface and knead for 10 minutes.
- Seperate dough into 3 sections.
Grease 3, 9-inch cake pans.
- Roll the dough out into a 9 inch circle.
- Put in cake pans.
- Use cooking spray to grease the edges of the dough.
Cover the pans with plates and let rise for 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- Sugar: 10g
- Calcium: 159mg
- Calories: 1401kcal
- Carbohydrates: 138g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Fat: 87g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 8mg
- Potassium: 392mg
- Protein: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 70g
- Sodium: 454mg
- Vitamin A: 232IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!