How To Make Seafood Linguine
Try this creamy seafood linguine for an easy and flavor-packed dish! It uses a rich white sauce made with clams, scallops, and shrimp.
- Arrange the cooked linguine in a serving plate.
- Make the white sauce by melting the butter in a sauce pan.
- Add the flour, stir and then cook for 1 minute in low heat.
Pour in the milk and continuously stir until the texture becomes soft. Set it aside.
Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Sauté onion and garlic
- Add the shrimp and bay scallops. Cook for 2 minutes.
Put in the mussels and clams. Cook for 3 minutes.
Pour in the white wine and let boil.
Pour in the white sauce. Stir and then add the parmesan cheese. Continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Top the sauce and seafood over the linguine. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
An elegant pasta dish with creamy, buttery garlic sauce, rich smoked salmon, and chunky tomato and parmesan cheese toppings. Our smoked salmon pasta is easy to make and satisfying to devour!
Whip up a luscious dinner meal with this seafood pasta! It's packed with tender shrimp, clams, and creamy pasta for a delectable meal.