How To Make Seafood Linguine
Try this creamy seafood linguine for an easy and flavor-packed dish! It uses a rich white sauce made with clams, scallops, and shrimp.
- Arrange the cooked linguine in a serving plate.
- Make the white sauce by melting the butter in a sauce pan.
- Add the flour, stir and then cook for 1 minute in low heat.
Pour in the milk and continuously stir until the texture becomes soft. Set it aside.
Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Sauté onion and garlic
- Add the shrimp and bay scallops. Cook for 2 minutes.
Put in the mussels and clams. Cook for 3 minutes.
Pour in the white wine and let boil.
Pour in the white sauce. Stir and then add the parmesan cheese. Continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Top the sauce and seafood over the linguine. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!