This slices very well for sandwiches the next day, so leftovers are never around for too long.
How To Make Crockpot or Oven Meatloaf
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup Quaker oats
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup catsup (or barbecue sauce)
- Reserve 2 tbs. of catsup.
- Combine the beef, eggs, oats, soup mix, and the remaining catsup.
- Shape the meat into a round loaf to place in the crockpot. Otherwise, mold it into an oblong to put in the oven.
- Top the meatloaf with the remaining catsup. Afterward, place it in the crockpot/oven.
- If a crockpot is being used, cover and cook the meatloaf on low for 8-10 hours. If using an oven, cook it for about 1 hour 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Feel free to cover the meatloaf with foil if it browns too quickly.
- Once your meatloaf is done cooking, serve and enjoy!