This crockpot pumpkin dump cake looks and tastes similar to a pumpkin cheesecake with less work!
How To Make Crockpot Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 29 oz can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt optional
- 1/4 cup brandy optional
- 1 carrot cake mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans optional
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Spray the crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, all of the sugar, molasses, milk, and pumpkin pie spice (along with salt and brandy, if desired) with a fork or spoon.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree until everything is well blended. Afterward, pour the pumpkin mixture into the crockpot.
- Sprinkle the carrot cake mix over the pumpkin mixture and make sure it is leveled. You may also sprinkle pecans, if desired, over the cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top of the carrot cake mix.
- Cover the crockpot and leave it on high for 3-3.5 hours. You may also leave it on low for 5-6 hours or at least until the top of the cake cracks.
- Once your crockpot pumpkin dump cake is done, grab a fork and enjoy!