This traditional mini bacon burger is a great classic tasting American food. As an appetizer your guests can soak up some original flavors before they move onto the main course.
How To Make Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
Mini bacon cheeseburger sliders are the best if you’re after a quick and filling snack. So what are you waiting for? Dig in to this amazing and juicy dish!
Prep: 6 mins
Cook: 6 mins
Total: 12 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 9 oz bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 12 mini dinner rolls, halved
- 3 oz leaf lettuce, (1 head), torn
- 2 tomatoes, (5 oz each), sliced
- 12 bacon rashers, (roughly 12 oz total), cut in half and cooked
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup prepared mustard
- ¼ cup red onions, finely minced
- 2 tbsp pickle relish
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- potato fries
- Combine the ground beef, chopped bacon, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Mix until evenly incorporated.
- Seal and transfer to a chilled area. Allow the beef mixture to be cold for easier shaping and intensify flavors for roughly 1 hour.
- While waiting, prepare the dressing. Combine all ingredients for the dressing until evenly incorporated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Adjust accordingly. Set aside.
- Shape into 12 mini patties. Grill patties for 4 to 6 minutes for medium doneness (160 degrees F internal temperature), turning once.
- Add grated cheese on top of the patties a minute before setting aside the cooked burgers in a warm area.
- Heat up dinner rolls on a clean grill.
- Assemble the sliders. Layer roughly 2 teaspoons of the dressing on both top and bottom halves of the dinner rolls.
- Place the burger patties on the bottom half of the dinner rolls. Next, layer tomatoes and torn lettuce on top of the patty.
- Finally, layer a bacon rasher on top of the lettuce, cover the sandwich and press down gently. You can also use skewers to hold the sandwich in place. Serve.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 202mg
- Calories: 538kcal
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Fat: 39g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 15g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g
- Potassium: 361mg
- Protein: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 1061mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 925IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!