This traditional mini bacon burger is a great classic tasting American food. As an appetizer your guests can soak up some original flavors before they move onto the main course.
How To Make Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 lb. cheddar cheese sliced
- 1 pkg. cooked bacon
- 12 mini dinner rolls
- 1 head leaf lettuce
- 2 large red tomatoes
- Shape into 12 mini patties. Broil or grill patties 4-6 minutes for medium doneness (160°F internal temperature), turning once.
- Microwave or grill bacon and follow the directions on the package.
- Arrange burgers on rolls and top with cheddar cheese.
- Add lettuce and tomato if desired.