Seared in the pan and then baked in the sauce, these chops are extra-flavorful.
How To Make Pork Loin Chops with Apple Cider Sauce
An amazing recipe for simple pork loin chops that ensures you juicy morsels of meat every time. This delicious chops are finished off with a decadent apple cider sauce that keeps it moist and glistening to perfection.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and poultry seasoning.
- Place in hot oil, and brown on both sides.
- Drizzle Worcestershire sauce over chops, and pour in apple cider.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove chops to a plate, and return frying pan to stove over medium-high heat.
- Stir sherry into pan, and boil until sauce thickens, stirring frequently.
- Serve sauce over chops.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 28mg
- Calories: 349kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 670mg
- Protein: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 193mg
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Make a bunch of these sweet honey-infused cornmeal biscuits to perfectly pair with your favorite dishes.
A simple crockpot pork loin chop recipe that comes out tender and moist.
Pies & Pastries