This easy recipe allows you to make the best-ever pesto to be served with pasta and sun-dried tomatoes! If you’re not in the mood for pasta, just whip up a batch of this pesto and serve it with crackers or dipping bread.
How To Make Crockpot Pesto Pasta
- 4 cups fresh basil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes sliced
- 3 cups pasta of choice uncooked
- In a blender, combine basil and pine nuts.
- Once well chopped, add garlic and cheese.
- Pulse three or four times to incorporate mixture and add oil.
- Transfer mixture to a crockpot and cook on low for five hours, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sliced tomatoes and pasta.
- Cook on low for another 30 minutes or until pasta is tender.