If you are looking for a quick and easy Italian recipe to prepare, then you just need to try this ziti with pesto recipe. This spicy meal has what it takes to become a staple in your household. This dish is also featured as one of the recipes for inspiration in 50 types of pasta and their best pairing sauce.
How To Make Satisfying Italian Ziti With Pesto
Try making this satisfying Italian ziti with pesto recipe. It’s sophisticated yet simple. A classic ziti dish blanketed with a rich pesto sauce.
- Transfer the mint, basil, parsley, garlic, capers, tomatoes, pepper, red pepper flakes, and ½ cup of the oil into a blender.
- Blend in short intervals until the mixture appears to be roughly chopped. Once done, add the remaining oil and blend for 1 minute, which is around how long it should take for the mixture to reach a smooth consistency.
- Pour the finished pesto into a large bowl.
- Add the pesto onto the pasta and toss until evenly coated.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 190mg
- Calories: 514kcal
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Fat: 31g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 21g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 300mg
- Protein: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 283mg
- Vitamin A: 1487IU
- Vitamin C: 16mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!