When you want Mexican for dinner without all the work, this is a great short-cut with the same end product.
How To Make Chicken Enchiladas Crockpot
- 1 can enchilada sauce large
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can sliced black olives small
- 2 dozen corn tortillas
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pkg sharp cheddar cheese grated
- Cook the chicken and shred it into pieces. In a bowl, mix the soup, olives, and onions.
- Cut the tortillas into wedges.
- Layer a crockpot with the sauce, tortillas, soup mix, chicken, and cheese. Make sure that the cheese is spread at the topmost layer.
- Cook everything in a crockpot at low temperature until they're cooked well.
- Serve and enjoy!