This tater tot casserole dinner is easy, economical and delicious. Serve with cottage cheese and fruit for a complete meal. My family loves this.
How To Make Tater Tot Casserole with Burger and Beans
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef, round, or sirloin
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 1 can french-style green beans
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg. frozen tater tots
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Crumble and brown ground beef in skillet with onion, garlic, salt and pepper until beef is no longer pink.
- Drain, if necessary. Put into a 2-qt. casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
- Layer beans on top of meat mixture.
- Cover top of casserole evenly with frozen tater tots. Cover and bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 30 minutes. Mix cream of mushroom soup with 1/4 cup milk and pour over top of beans and meat.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes more if additional browning is needed.