How To Make Seafood Mixed Grill with Red-Pepper Sauce
It’s a whole party with this Seafood Mixed Grill comprised of salmon, shrimp, and scallops grilled to charred perfection and served with a red pepper sauce.
In a food processor or blender, puree the red peppers and garlic with vinegar, parsley, sugar, 3 tablespoons of oil, ¼ teaspoon of salt, and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
Light the grill or heat the broiler.
Thread the shrimp on 4 skewers and the scallops on 4 skewers.
Coat the shellfish with 2 teaspoons of the oil and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
Coat the salmon with the remaining 1 teaspoon oil, and sprinkle with ⅛ teaspoon of black pepper and the remaining ¼ teaspoon of salt.
Grill or broil the fish, turning once, until just done, about 2 to 3 minutes per side for the shrimp.
Grill or broil the scallops for 3 to 4 minutes per side, and 3 to 4 minutes per side for a 1-inch-thick salmon fillet (the fish should still be translucent in the center).
Serve with the red-pepper sauce.
- Fish Alternatives: Feel free to use only 1 or 2 types of fish and shellfish listed. Other grilled fish that would be nice with the red-pepper sauce include halibut, swordfish, tuna, or mahimahi.
- Wine Recommendation: A full-bodied, expansive wine such as a California Chardonnay is ideal with the meaty, flavorful shrimp, scallops, and salmon.
- For the roasted red peppers and garlic, it’s best to choose 1 that’s not oaky.
- Calories: 444.81kcal
- Fat: 30.11g
- Saturated Fat: 4.72g
- Trans Fat: 0.07g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 13.27g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 8.60g
- Carbohydrates: 3.69g
- Fiber: 0.26g
- Sugar: 0.55g
- Protein: 37.89g
- Cholesterol: 147.42mg
- Sodium: 611.48mg
- Calcium: 51.51mg
- Potassium: 615.52mg
- Iron: 0.93mg
- Vitamin A: 39.38µg
- Vitamin C: 7.19mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!