How To Make Air Fryer Steak
Whip up a tender and juicy air fryer steak, seasoned with butter and a hearty steak seasoning, for a mouthwatering meal! Serve this up in under 20 minutes.
- 2steaks,1-inch thick, ribeye, sirloin or striploin
- 1tbspolive oil
- 1tbspsalted butter,melted
- steak seasoning,to taste
Remove the steaks from the fridge at least 30 minutes before cooking.
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
Rub the steaks with olive oil and melted butter. Generously season on each side.
Add the steaks to the air fryer basket, then cook for 8 to 12 minutes, flipping after 4 minutes, or until the steaks reach the desired doneness.
Remove the steaks from the air fryer and transfer to a plate. Rest for at least 5 minutes.
Top with additional butter if desired, serve, and enjoy!
- For medium-rare, cook the steak for 8 to 9 minutes flipping after 4 minutes.
- For medium, cook the steak for 9 to 11 minutes flipping after 4 minutes.
- For medium-well, cook the steak for 11 to 12 minutes flipping after 4 minutes.
- Calories: 1161.66kcal
- Fat: 85.49g
- Saturated Fat: 35.39g
- Trans Fat: 4.43g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 40.13g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.25g
- Carbohydrates: 0.00g
- Sugar: 0.00g
- Protein: 92.26g
- Cholesterol: 301.08mg
- Sodium: 207.14mg
- Calcium: 98.58mg
- Potassium: 1057.46mg
- Iron: 7.60mg
- Vitamin A: 67.00µg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!