How To Make Pineapple Mango Lemonade
Treat yourself to a fruity drink for the summer season. Enjoy the blended flavors of this pineapple mango lemonade drink with its sweet and tarty flavors!
- 1 ¼cupslemon juice,freshly squeezed and strained, chilled
- 3 ½cupswater,cold
- ¾cupgranulated sugar,plus 2 tbsp
- 46ozDole Pineapple juice,(1 can) chilled
- 32ozMango nectar,(1 bottle) 100% juice, chilled
- pineapple chunks,frozen, or mango chunks (optional)
In 1 gallon pitcher or larger, whisk together lemon juice, water, and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
Stir in pineapple juice and mango nectar. Add pineapple, mango chunks, and ice.
Serve cold. Enjoy!
- Calories: 237.11kcal
- Fat: 0.82g
- Saturated Fat: 0.12g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.06g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.12g
- Carbohydrates: 63.14g
- Fiber: 1.54g
- Sugar: 47.40g
- Protein: 1.53g
- Sodium: 19.41mg
- Calcium: 56.88mg
- Potassium: 464.72mg
- Iron: 0.99mg
- Vitamin A: 32.35µg
- Vitamin C: 130.82mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!