How To Make Chocolate Chai Tea
You'll find hints of cocoa, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cream in this delicious chocolate tea recipe.
- Pour boiling water over tea bag in a small saucepan.
- Cover and let stand 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bag.
- Stir in sugar and cocoa powder.
- Cook and stir over medium heat just till mixture comes to boiling.
- Stir in milk, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg; heat through.
- Do not boil.
- Pour into cups.
- Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!