How To Make Virgin Margarita
This tart and easy virgin margarita recipe will surely be a hit with its fusion of citrus juices and strawberries, for a refreshing sip.
- ⅓ cup coarse sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped, plus additional 4 whole for garnish
- ⅓ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1½ cups crushed ice
- 4 fresh strawberries, for garnish
- Prepare the margarita glasses. Add coarse sugar to a shallow bowl. Wet the glass rims with a lime wedge and press the glass top in the sugar to coat the rim.
- Place the chopped strawberries, orange juice, lime juice and agave into a blender and pulse several times to blend.
- Taste and if necessary, add more agave. Add crushed ice and pulse until desired consistency is reached. Pour the drink into the prepared glasses.
Garnish each drink with a fresh strawberry with the green leaves on top, slice them half through lengthwise from the bottom and place 1 on the rim of each glass right before serving. Enjoy!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!