How To Make Strawberry Hennessy Drink
- Prepare the strawberries by removing green leaves and cut them into thin slices.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add strawberries, sugar, and water. Bring to a boil.
- Once boiled, turn the heat down and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat. Blend the strawberries with a blender.
Strain the strawberry syrup through a sieve. Make sure not to press the strawberries too hard, so your drink can stay clear.
- Let it chill.
Strawberry Hennessy Cocktail:
- In a cocktail glass, add ice and fresh strawberries.
- Pour in pour in Hennessy, Champagne, and strawberry syrup. Mix gently. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 3151g
- Calcium: 2587mg
- Calories: 14281kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3585g
- Fat: 46g
- Fiber: 308g
- Iron: 65mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 24g
- Potassium: 23748mg
- Protein: 103g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 328mg
- Vitamin A: 1851IU
- Vitamin C: 9068mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!