How To Make Lava Flow Drink
Just the blend of tart & tangy hints in this vibrant lava flow drink refreshes your taste buds, for a boozy concoction that’s made with rum.
Prep: 5 mins
Total: 5 mins
- 1 oz light rum
- 1 oz Malibu coconut rum, or 1½ oz light rum
- 2 oz strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana, small
- 2 oz coconut cream
- 2 oz pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 1 cup ice
- pineapple wedge, garnish
- Blend the 2 rums and strawberries in a blender until a smooth paste has formed. Pour mixture into a tall collins or hurricane glass.
- Rinse blender. Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice with ice until smooth.
- Slowly pour the mixture into a glass with red rum mix. Watch strawberry mixture oozing its way to the top along the sides of the glass, creating a flowing lava effect.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and paper umbrella, if desired. Serve and enjoy!
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!