How To Make Irish Margarita Cocktail
Make the perfect St. Patrick’s Day cocktail by trying this Irish margarita recipe! Fruity, sweet, green, and packed with boozy flavors.
- Carefully spread corn syrup on the rims of 2 margarita glasses.
- Pour the gold sugar crystals out on a plate. Run the rims of the glasses through the sugar crystals to coat.
- Use a big cookie scoop add a rounded scoop of ice to each of the glasses.
- Add the tequila, curacao, schnapps, whiskey, Aperol, and juices to a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake for a few seconds. Pour half into each glass.
- Garnish with a round of lime. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 29g
- Calcium: 28mg
- Calories: 274kcal
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 238mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 10mg
- Vitamin A: 16IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!