How To Make Hibiscus Spritz
This vibrant and refreshing Hibiscus Spritz made with dried hibiscus flowers is an easy-to-make cocktail that can be enjoyed on a hot summer day!
In a small pot add the sugar, water, and dried hibiscus flowers. Heat over medium heat, then stir until the sugar is dissolved and the syrup is steaming.
Remove from the heat and let steep for 10 minutes. Strain out the flowers, then set aside.
Add the vodka and 1 ounce of the simple syrup to a tall glass. Stir together and add ice.
Top with sparkling water, serve with a wedge of fresh lime, and enjoy!
- Store the syrup in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Alternate Method: Reduce the vodka to ¾ ounce and use the sparkling wine instead of club soda to top off the cocktail.
- To Make a Mocktail: Add 1½ ounces of the simple syrup to sparkling water. Serve ice cold.
- Calories: 976.09kcal
- Fat: 0.27g
- Saturated Fat: 0.01g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g
- Carbohydrates: 228.71g
- Fiber: 1.27g
- Sugar: 221.12g
- Protein: 0.59g
- Sodium: 49.39mg
- Calcium: 135.84mg
- Potassium: 130.74mg
- Iron: 1.82mg
- Vitamin A: 4.90µg
- Vitamin C: 16.64mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!