How To Make Boulevardier Cocktail
Turn your weekend nights even more enjoyable with a glass of boulevardier. Savor the flavors of bourbon, campari, and sweet vermouth.
Prep: 5 mins
Total: 5 mins
- 1 1⁄4 fl oz bourbon, (or rye)
- 1 fl oz campari
- 1 fl oz sweet vermouth
- orange twist, for garnish
- Add bourbon, Campari and sweet vermouth into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
- Calories: 1066kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 8mg
- Protein: 1g
- Sodium: 4mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!