This cocktail brings together the flavors of Bohemia beer, fresh juices, and hot sauce. It is the best cocktail to serve at barbecues and family cookouts. The fizzy, sweet, and spicy flavors pack one hell of a punch!
How To Make Bohemia Sangrita
- 3/4 cup pomegranate juice cold
- 3/4 cup bohemia beer cold
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate thawed but not diluted
- 2 tsp frontera chipotle hot sauce
- Combine all the ingredients in a small pitcher and mix well.
- Serve in small cordial or shot glasses alongside a separate glass of ultra-premium tequila like Herradura Silver.
- Enjoy by alternately sipping the Bohemia Sangrita and tequila.
Commonly Asked Questions
What can I substitute Bohemia beer with?
Bohemia beer is a pale lager from Mexico. If you can’t get your hands on it, you can opt to substitute it with any other pale lager. Some of our favorites are Cabotella and Negra Modelo.