How To Make Blood Orange French 75 Cocktail
This pink, fizzy, and bright take on the classic French 75 cocktail made with blood oranges, champagne, and gin is perfect for celebrations!
- 1small blood orange,about the size of a lemon, juiced
- ½small lemon,juiced
- agave nectar,or simple syrup, optional, to taste
- 3ozchampagne,or sparkling wine
- blood orange twists,optional, for garnish
Fill a champagne flute or comparably sized glass less than halfway with crushed ice, if preferred.
Fill a small cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the gin and the blood orange and lemon juice. Shake well. Taste and add agave nectar or simple syrup if necessary, to taste.
Strain the gin mixture into the glass. Top with champagne. Garnish with a blood orange twist.
- Calories: 233.01kcal
- Fat: 0.18g
- Saturated Fat: 0.02g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.04g
- Carbohydrates: 15.52g
- Fiber: 2.91g
- Sugar: 10.34g
- Protein: 1.20g
- Sodium: 5.54mg
- Calcium: 51.71mg
- Potassium: 264.16mg
- Iron: 0.46mg
- Vitamin A: 10.78µg
- Vitamin C: 62.60mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!