How To Make Between the Sheets Cocktail
Between the sheets cocktail is a modern variation of the sidecar, a pre-prohibition drink. It combines light rum, cognac, lemon juice, and Grand Marnier.
- 1 fl oz cognac
- 1 fl oz light rum
- 1 fl oz Grand Marnier, or triple sec or Cointreau
- 1⁄4 fl oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- flamed orange peel, for garnish
- Add the cognac, rum, triple sec and lemon juice into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Flame an orange peel over the top of the drink to express its oils, then discard the peel before serving.
- Sugar: 22g
- Calcium: 26mg
- Calories: 330kcal
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 451mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 8mg
- Vitamin A: 26IU
- Vitamin C: 165mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!