Not only is watermelon light, but it’s also low in calories. This delicious watermelon pie will leave you guilt-free. Serve it during dessert and take a bite into it’s airy and jelly-like filling. Use a circular melon ball scooper to make neat watermelon balls for this recipe.
How To Make Quick and Easy Watermelon Pie
Sink your teeth in this quick and easy watermelon pie recipe. With a light jelly-like filling this dessert is low in calories that will leave you guilt-free.
- Fold together milk and topping. Add lime juice.
- Fold in watermelon balls, reserving about 5 balls for garnish.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Place remaining watermelon balls on pie to garnish.
- Chill for 2 more hours before serving.
- Sugar: 21g
- Calcium: 36mg
- Calories: 191kcal
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 111mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 163mg
- Vitamin A: 242IU
- Vitamin C: 6mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!