With this delicious no-bake lemon cake you can create a lemony delight. With little ingredients and no oven you will have a great tasting and easy to make dessert.
How To Make No-Bake Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Frosting
- 2 1/2 packets graham crackers
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Lemon zest
- 2 1/2 lemon Juice
- lemon zest frosting
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp milk
- Take graham crackers and layer a 9x13-baking sheet. In a bowl add lemon juice, zest, condensed milk, and mix.
- Layer over graham crackers.
- Combine butter, milk, and powdered sugar and layer on top of lemon mixture.
- Place in the fridge over night.
- Take cake out the next morning and add store bought lemon frosting as you see fit.
- Sprinkle more powered sugar on top and enjoy!
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 201mg | Sugar: 65g | Vitamin A: 274IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 148mg | Iron: 1mg