With this delicious no-bake lemon cake you can create a lemony delight. With little ingredients and no oven you will have a great tasting and easy to make dessert.
How To Make No-Bake Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Frosting
- Cream together the cream cheese, salt, and ¾ cup of powdered sugar in a stand mixer until fluffy.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice then continue beating until fully incorporated. Set aside.
- Beat your cold heavy cream until stiff peaks, then gradually add ¼ cup of powdered sugar while beating your cream.
- Fold in vanilla extract and set aside.
- Fold the cream mixture and yellow food coloring into the cheese mixture until evenly incorporated. Add enough food coloring to resemble a light yellow tinge. Set aside in a chilled area.
For the lemon zest frosting:
- Beat your cold heavy cream until soft peaks, gradually adding the powdered sugar while beating your cream.
- Fold in vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Add yellow food coloring drops a little at a time, while folding, to achieve the desired color. Set aside in a chilled area.
- Layer graham crackers onto your preferred baking pan and add ½ of the cake filling. Spread evenly until all spaces are covered with the filling.
- Repeat until you make 3 layers. Finally, top this with the prepared frosting.
- Place in the fridge covered for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Enjoy it the next day over a cup of tea. You can also top the cake with crushed graham before serving
- Sugar: 54g
- Calcium: 226mg
- Calories: 1189kcal
- Carbohydrates: 126g
- Cholesterol: 205mg
- Fat: 71g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 398mg
- Protein: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 37g
- Sodium: 1354mg
- Vitamin A: 2292IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!