How To Make Butter Brickle Ice Cream
Butter brickle ice cream is a classic treat that you can now recreate at home with this seven-ingredient recipe for this toffee-flavored treat.
- In a medium sacepan, combine half & half, brown sugar, and butter.
- Stir constantly over low heat.
- When mixture becomes bubbly around the edges of the pan, remove from heat.
Chill this mixture along with the bowl of an ice cream freezer.
- Before freezing, add whipping cream and both extracts, mix well.
Freeze according to the ice cream maker's directions.
- Add toffee bits after freezing process.
- Sugar: 33g
- Calcium: 107mg
- Calories: 431kcal
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Fat: 31g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 139mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Sodium: 94mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1176IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Breads & Doughs