By adding cinnamon, it gives an extra spiced flavor to the crispy banana recipe. For the finishing touches, we wrap it up in a tortilla. And lastly, the chocolate hot fugde syrup just drizzled all over.
How To Make Mexican Bananas
Image it as an enchilada but with the use of a banana and without the tomato sauce and other savory ingredients. This is a dessert worth making with a bit of a Mexican flair.
- Mix together spices and sugar.
- Peel bananas and cut in half lengthwise, brush with lemon juice.
- Plane each banana half at end of tortilla, sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Roll tortillas and again sprinkle top with sugar mixture after brushing the top and sides with evaporated milk.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes on a well greased cookie sheet.
- Remove from pan immediately and serve with hot fudge.
- Sugar: 39g
- Calcium: 76mg
- Calories: 324kcal
- Carbohydrates: 70g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 418mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 318mg
- Vitamin A: 76IU
- Vitamin C: 11mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!