How To Make Sweet and Salty Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
We just can’t say no to any a sweet and salty dessert. The combination of peanut butter and chocolate in this peanut butter M&M cookies is just so tempting!
- ½cupsalted butter,(115g) softened to room temperature
- ½cuppacked light sugar,(100g) or dark brown
- ¼cupgranulated sugar,(50g)
- ¾cupcreamy peanut butter,(185g)
- 1tsppure vanilla extract
- ½tspBaking Soda
- 1¼cupsall-purpose flour,(160g) spoon & leveled
- ¾cuppretzel pieces,(50g)
In a large bowl, using a hand-held mixer, cream the butter and sugars together on medium speed.
Beat in the peanut butter, egg, and vanilla (in that order).
Beat in the baking soda and flour. Do not overmix.
Fold in the M&Ms and pretzels.
Cover the dough tightly and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Drop chilled dough by tiny tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Press down to slightly flatten them out.
Bake for 8 to 9 minutes. Cookies will be soft and may appear undone.
They will firm up as they cool. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cookies stay fresh at room temperature in an airtight container for 10 days.
- Calories: 128.23kcal
- Fat: 6.55g
- Saturated Fat: 2.81g
- Trans Fat: 0.12g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2.37g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.91g
- Carbohydrates: 15.54g
- Fiber: 0.67g
- Sugar: 7.62g
- Protein: 2.50g
- Cholesterol: 12.55mg
- Sodium: 101.29mg
- Calcium: 10.68mg
- Potassium: 59.28mg
- Iron: 0.58mg
- Vitamin A: 26.21µg
- Vitamin C: 0.12mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!