How To Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies (Copycat)
Indulge your sweet cravings with this Reese’s peanut butter cookies recipe. Peanut butter cups and chocolate chips are combined and drizzled with chocolate sauce on top for a decadent cookie you can really sink your teeth into.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a stand mixer, mix peanut butter and butter until blended. Add sugar, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix until combined.
- Then beat in the egg and the vanilla. Pour flour and mix until incorporated and no lumps remain. Fold in peanut butter cups and mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 1½ inches of cookie dough ball on parchment or silicone lined cookie sheets. Press down lightly with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar to get a uniform circular shape.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Take out the cookies and allow to cool on the baking sheets for 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to completely cool.
- If preferred. microwave chocolate chips for 30 seconds. Stir, then microwave again for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 second increments and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Using a spoon, drizzle melted chocolate over the baked cookies. Allow drizzled chocolate to dry completely and store cookies in an airtight container.
- Sugar: 29g
- Calcium: 51mg
- Calories: 351kcal
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 179mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 227mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 180IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!