This light, moist greek yogurt cake is delicious, but not too sweet!
How To Make Orange Greek Yogurt Cake
This greek yogurt cake is perfect for those who don't like sweets that much. Add in some oranges for a tangier taste.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8 ½ x 4 ¼-inch loaf pan.
- Line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Grease and flour the pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt into one bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sugar, eggs, zest, and vanilla.
- Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Whisk the oil into the batter, until it’s all incorporated.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 50 to 60 minutes, or until a cake tester placed in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- When the cake is done, allow it to cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- While the cake is still warm, pour the orange juice over the cake and allow it to soak in.
- Let cool before removing from pan and slicing.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!