How To Make Simply Potatoes® Cheesy Hash Browns
Make breakfasts more filling with these cheesy hash browns, cooked in cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and cheese, then topped with golden cornflakes!
- 20ozSimply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns,(1 package), shredded
- 10.75ozcream of chicken soup,(1 can)
- 2cupsCrystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese,shredded
- ¾cupsour cream
- ¼cupbutter,or margarine, melted
- 1½cupscorn flakes,coarsely crushed
- 2tbspbutter,melted, or margarine
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the hash brown, cream of chicken soup, cheese, sour cream, onion, and butter, then mix well. Spread into a prepared baking dish.
In a small bowl, stir together the corn flakes and butter. Spread the topping evenly over the hash browns.
Bake for 45 minutes or until hash browns is tender.
Serve warm, and enjoy!
- Calories: 459.47kcal
- Fat: 32.49g
- Saturated Fat: 15.09g
- Trans Fat: 0.68g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9.98g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.49g
- Carbohydrates: 32.22g
- Fiber: 2.56g
- Sugar: 2.47g
- Protein: 10.44g
- Cholesterol: 64.44mg
- Sodium: 606.28mg
- Calcium: 233.63mg
- Potassium: 492.49mg
- Iron: 2.10mg
- Vitamin A: 236.30µg
- Vitamin C: 10.92mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!