This is a cornbread similar to the one used with Old Country Buffet’s famous dressing. It’s sweet and moist and easy to throw together if you don’t have much time.
How To Make Copycat Old Country Buffet's Sweet Cornbread Recipe
You can’t go wrong with this Old Country Buffet copycat sweet cornbread recipe. Whether as a snack or a side, this baked dish is a great bite.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch springform cake tin of choice with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Make a well at the center of the bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Fold until evenly incorporated.
- Pour batter into the greased cake tin and bake for roughly 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cornbread comes out clean.
- Once baked, allow the cornbread to cool. Portion and serve along with any preferred vegetables or protein dishes.
- Sugar: 19g
- Calcium: 65mg
- Calories: 275kcal
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Cholesterol: 39mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 131mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 490mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 256IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!