The finger-food style of these sweet but healthy bread “sticks” makes them kid-friendly.
How To Make Banana Bread Sticks
This banana bread sticks recipe is perfect if you want an on-the-go finger food.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until they form a smooth consistency. Then pour them into a greased loaf pan.
- Place the loaf pan in the oven and bake the batter for about 1 hour or until it is firmly set.
- Once you're done baking, remove the bread from the pan and cut it into sticks.
- Spread the sticks out on a cookie sheet and bake them at 150 degrees F for 1 hour or until the sticks become hard and crunchy.
- Store the sticks in a tightly covered container, and enjoy them anytime you want.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 25mg
- Calories: 94kcal
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 40mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 64mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 24IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!