Make plenty of these yummy watermelon pickles that you can easily store. With a handful of ingredients, you can make these watermelon pickles at home. It’s yummy and also nutritious to snack on.
How To Make Watermelon Pickles
These watermelon pickles are soaked in white vinegar and sugar with an added taste of cinnamon and cloves.
- Peel the melon and cube into 1-inch piece.
- In a pan, cover with water and cook until tender.
- Drain in a colinder.
- Bring sugar, vinegar, cinnamon oil and clove oil to a boil.
- Put melon cubes in a bowl and pour hot syrup over melon cubes.
- Leave to cool and refrigerate for 3 days.
- Reheat all to a boil and seal in canning jars.
- Sugar: 50g
- Calcium: 2mg
- Calories: 198kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fat: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!