With this rich and creamy soup, you might not even miss pumpkin pie. All it takes is just two ingredients and you can easily make this scrumptious soup that simple.
How To Make 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin soup that’s thick and creamy you’ll enjoy having this dish that takes minimal effort to make.
- Place pumpkin or squash in a deep soup pot. Pour in your chicken stock.
- Turn the heat to high and bring it to a boil.
- Adjust heat to a low so that the mixture simmers.
- Cook for about 30 minutes until the pumpkin is very tender.
- Turn off the heat and puree until smooth using either a stick or hand blender.
- Adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot, garnished with your choice of accompaniments.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 65mg
- Calories: 74kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 1006mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 1077mg
- Vitamin A: 19313IU
- Vitamin C: 41mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!