This is a yummy way to get kids to eat their fruit. Do away with PB&J sandwiches and serve these healthier sandwiches as an alternative!
How To Make Bagel Fruit Sandwiches
Make your kids eat healthier with this bagel fruit sandwiches recipe. Your choice of fruit with cream cheese or peanut butter in a simple yet satisfying sandwich.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a serrated knife, slice bagel in half horizontally. Toast for 4 to 5 minutes in oven at 375 degrees F.
- Spread cream cheese or peanut butter onto each half.
- Layer sliced fruit on top.
- Serve open-faced and dig in!
- Calcium: 19mg
- Calories: 289kcal
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 106mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 561mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!