This is a yummy way to get kids to eat their fruit. Do away with PB&J sandwiches and serve these healthier sandwiches as an alternative!
How To Make Bagel Fruit Sandwiches
- 1 bagel
- Cream cheese or peanut butter, as desired
- Fruits of choice, sliced
- Split and toast the bagel.
- Spread cream cheese or peanut butter onto each half.
- Layer sliced fruit on top.
- Serve open-faced and dig in!
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 561mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 2g | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg