This gourmet bagel breakfast sandwich is topped with fancy French cheese and fresh blueberry preserves for a delicious morning meal. It’s the perfect mix of sweet and savory, plus it’s not hard to put together.
How To Make Bagel Breakfast Sandwich with Brie and Blueberry Preserves
This bagel breakfast sandwich with brie and blueberry preserves is great for busy mornings. Warm toasted bagels with melted cheese and tangy blueberry jam.
- Cut the bagel in half horizontally.
- Spread the brie slices on half of the bagel and add the blueberry preserves to the other half of the bagel.
- Close the bagel sandwich and butter both sides of the bagel.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the bagel sandwich.
- Cook until both sides are golden and the cheese is melting. Serve.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 19mg
- Calories: 305kcal
- Carbohydrates: 59g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 106mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 567mg
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pan-Fry & Skillet