I love the light taste of this rice recipe. It is very simple to make and I always use this as a side dish for chicken.
How To Make Yellow Rice
A wonderfully easy and tasty way to elevate your meat dishes! An incredibly light and fluffy rice made with chicken broth for a deeper flavor then a bunch of aromatics along the way, including saffron for a full boost in flavor depth.
- Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan (that has a lid).
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until just soft.
- Toss in the rice and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the broth, saffron, and parsley.
- Cover and reduce the heat to low.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff with a fork before serving.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 21mg
- Calories: 230kcal
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 159mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 327mg
- Vitamin A: 156IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!