This is fun appetizer that’s like mini shish kabobs of beef wrapped around water chestnuts.
How To Make Teriyaki Roll-Ups
A wonderful way to serve delectable appetizers that can also be a great addition to the dinner table! These slightly sweet and subtle saltiness is perfect to get your tastebuds going.
- In a mixing bowl, combine onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, ginger, sugar, and salt.
- Add meat strips and coat evenly.
- Marinate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain strips on paper towels.
- Wrap each meat strip around water chestnut half and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange on a oven-proof glass plate.
Microwave on High for 3 to 4 minutes or bake in 350-degree F oven until meat is no longer pink.
- Let rest for 3 minutes; serve hot.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 14mg
- Calories: 125kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 292mg
- Protein: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 1006mg
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!