If you love Hooter’s quesadillas, then you’ll love this copycat recipe. Cheesy, bold and tangy, it makes a great sharable meal between friends. For a fresher spin, add some vegetables when making this.
How To Make Copycat Hooters Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
- 2 chicken breasts boneless and skinless, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tortillas
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend shredded
- ¼ cup blue cheese
- ½ cup canned red peppers
- ½ cup green peas
- Place the cut chicken into a bowl and pour the buffalo sauce over it.
- Toss until well coated.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a pan.
- Throw in the marinated chicken and cook for 5-10 minutes or until chicken pieces are cooked through.
- Lay a tortilla on a flat surface and spread ½ cup of the cheese on one side of the tortilla.
- Add a little bit of blue cheese, red peppers and green peas over it.
- When the chicken is ready, add some of it over the vegetables.
- Fold the other side of the tortilla over and heat it in a clean pan until the cheese melts.
- Remove and cut the tortilla in half. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 929kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 61g | Fat: 58g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 2959mg | Potassium: 788mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1360IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 920mg | Iron: 4mg