This easy baked spaghetti recipe is always a hit at a potluck! This version is a creamy spaghetti casserole but you can easily change it up and use your favorite pasta sauce in the mix.
How To Make Easy Baked Spaghetti
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté the onions, green peppers and ground beef until the beef is brown and vegetables are softened.
- Add the tomatoes, mushrooms and oregano. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place 1/3 of the cooked spaghetti into the prepared dish. Top with 1/3 of the meat mixture. Sprinkle with 1/3 cheddar cheese. Repeat the layering pattern twice.
- Pour soup over the casserole and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Sugar: 12g
- Calcium: 615mg
- Calories: 1102kcal
- Carbohydrates: 105g
- Cholesterol: 209mg
- Fat: 36g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 11mg
- Potassium: 1754mg
- Protein: 86g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Sodium: 1606mg
- Vitamin A: 1469IU
- Vitamin C: 48mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
A quick and simple Italian Baked Spaghetti recipe that can be made in under an hour! A wonderful pasta casserole with a bunch of mild Italian sausage, drenched in spaghetti sauce. It\\\'s then finished off in the oven with heaps of mozzarella for that oozing cheesy goodness.