Do something different with chili by adding a bed of spaghetti pasta and shredded cheddar cheese. If you have some leftover spaghetti, you can give this dish a try to not put good food to waste.
How To Make Chili Spaghetti Casserole
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 15 oz chili with beans
- 15 oz Italian style stewed tomatoes undrained
- 1 1/2 cup, sharp Cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in prepared dish.
- Meanwhile, place beef and onion in large skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Brown beef over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink, stirring to separate.
- Drain fat. Stir in chili, tomatoes with juice, 1 C. cheese, sour cream, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Add chili mixture to pasta; stir until pasta is well coated. Transfer contents to baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining half C. cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 782kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 1362mg | Potassium: 1276mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1516IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 506mg | Iron: 9mg