Panda Express String Bean Chicken Breast Copycat Recipe
Enjoy this Cantonese dish without leaving the house. The marinated chicken breast, string beans and sliced onions tossed in a mild ginger soy sauce will taste wonderful after following this copycat Panda Express recipe.
How To Make Panda Express String Bean Chicken Breast Copycat
- Mix soy sauce, cornstarch, sesame oil and sugar in large bowl.
- Pour over chicken and coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and pour on serving plate.
- Add onions and garlic to same skillet.
- You might need to add more vegetable oil.
- Stir in green beans.
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Toss over high heat and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.