Skillet-cooked fish are topped with a sweet orange sauce with brown sugar.
How To Make Fish Fillets L'Orange
A homemade version of the classic take-away! These fish fillets are wonderfully cooked in a bed of sauce made with orange juice and brown sugar, let to simmer away and soak up that sweet and sour goodness.
- Blend sweet & sour sauce, brown sugar and orange juice in large skillet with cover.
- Arrange fish in single layer in sauce.
- Cover and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes.
- Uncover; stir in green onions and orange peel and spoon sauce over fish.
- Cover and simmer 2 to 3 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- To serve, spoon sauce over fish.
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 21mg
- Calories: 136kcal
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 360mg
- Protein: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 215mg
- Vitamin A: 62IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!