Cream cheese and ranch make this dish flavorful and filling. Not to mention how the slow cooker tenderizes the red potatoes for a soft bite.
Creamy Red Potatoes and Chicken Recipe
- 1 ½ lb red potatoes chunked
- 8 oz Neufchatel cheese
- 10 ¾ oz cream of potato soup
- 1 envelope ranch-style dressing mix
- 12 oz skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- Place potatoes in slow cooker.
- Beat together the cream cheese, soup and salad dressing mix.
- Stir in chicken strips and spread over potatoes (or just stir all together).
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir once after 5-6 hours.
- Stir before serving.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!