Cream cheese and ranch make this dish flavorful and filling. Not to mention how the slow cooker tenderizes the red potatoes for a soft bite.
How To Make Creamy Red Potatoes and Chicken
A slow cooker dish that cooks chicken until tender and simmers it in a creamy and cheesy sauce along with tender potatoes.
- Place potatoes in slow cooker.
- Beat together the cream cheese, soup and salad dressing mix.
- Stir in chicken strips and spread over potatoes (or just stir all together).
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir once after 5-6 hours.
- Stir before serving.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 33mg
- Calories: 141kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 419mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 435mg
- Vitamin A: 185IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!