These chili mixes make the best bowl of chili you have ever sunk a spoon in. One bowl of this savory potion grabs all the flavor and richness of the Old West. That’s what the package says, and you better believe it!
How To Make Chili Crockpot Mix
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 14 ½ oz cans diced tomatoes (juice and all)
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 pkg Six Gun Chili Mixins
- 1 14 ½ oz can dark red kidney beans or chili beans drained
- In a skillet, cook the beef, onions, and garlic cloves over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink. Drain all the grease from the mixture.
- Follow the package directions on the Six GunChili Mixins package.
- In a crockpot, add all the other ingredients. Pour in the drained beef mixture and the contents of the Mixins package while stirring.
- Cook everything in a crockpot on medium temperature for 4-6 hours. Afterward, serve and enjoy.