This dish is a very different blend of flavors, a great fusion choice! Some may say different isn’t good but we think different about that. Try this recipe with a side of fried asparagus and fluffy basmati rice.
How To Make Italian BBQ Slow Cooked Pork Chops
Slow cooked pork chops for the most tender cut!
- In a large plastic bag, combine pork chops with Italian dressing and let marinate for at least one hour.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, tomato juice, garlic, paprika, onion powder, oregano and basil.
- Stir until mixed thoroughly and pour into slow cooker.
- Using a knife, cut little slits into each pork chop on both sides.
- Place marinated chops into slow cooker, coat chops with the sauce and then cover.
- Cook on high for about 4 hours or on low for about 8 hours, until meat is tender.
- Baste chops with sauce periodically while cooking.
- Sugar: 16g
- Calcium: 94mg
- Calories: 445kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 39g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 406mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 1180mg
- Vitamin A: 2157IU
- Vitamin C: 13mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!